- Safe to Use-PALOQUETH squeeze bulb anal douche is soft, durable, and made from soft silicone. It is phthalate-free, latex-free, nonporous, and is a body-safe material.
- No Back-flow Design-What sets the PALOQUETH Anal Douche apart is the one-way valve. This offers a superior cleaning experience without the risk of messy back-flow. Never again worry about little accidents spoiling the mood, instead, allow the silicone enema bulb to give you a superior cleaning experience.
- A smooth 4.5-inch long nozzle ensures easy and comfortable insertion when used with water-based lubricant. It's also brilliantly flexible, so you can bend and move it into the best cleaning position to suit your body.
- Large capacity-Holding more than the average amount of water or chosen cleansing fluid, this enema bulb can be filled up to 9.5 oz. (280mL) for a thorough clean, so there's never need for a refill mid-session.
- Unique Design of Interface-The spiral Interface design of the nozzle is not only leak-proof, but also makes each piece able to quickly snap or screw together, then easily come apart for cleaning.
Enema Bulb Anal Douche for Beginners
It does what you want it to
Feels very high quality and does what you want a ****** to do lol
Cheaply made, but(t) it gets the job done
Not impressed by the craftsmanship of this at all, it leaks out the top seal where it screws in and the one way valve to let air in gets buggered up half the time, but it gets the job done I suppose.
Works just like you would expect
There's not much I can say about this product. It is a lot simpler than the enema bag I have used in the past. The bottom and top sections are made from a flexible material including the thread portion. The only parts not of that material are the check valves built into the nozzle to prevent ****-back and one in the base of the bulb to allow air in for subsequent squeezes. There is a slight dribble from the bottom bulb vent until the valve shuts from squeezing so you might need to place your finger over the bottom vent until then. Turning the nozzle down when full doesn't seem to leak water. To use, just fill the lower bulb and screw on the upper nozzle tightly, lubricate the tip, insert and squeeze. The bulb can be filled without unscrewing by placing the bulb in a bowl of water, squeezing then releasing which slowly sucks water into the bulb through the bottom vent hole. This way is much slower but works if you just need a little more although unscrewing to refill is quicker.